Deputy Minister of Health of Ukraine
The procedure for carrying out the licensed integrated examinations (hereinafter - the exam, the license examination) is based on the current normative base, drawn up taking into account the experience of the state organization "Center for testing the professional competence of specialists with higher education in the areas of training" Medicine "and" Pharmacy "under the Ministry of Health Ukraine ", Procedure for conducting external independent evaluation and monitoring of the quality of education, approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine from August 25, 2004 No. 1095 (as amended by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine) 533 of July 8, 2015) and the experience of the National Board of Medical Examiners of the United States of America (NBME), the British Medical Association (GMC UK), the US Center for Testing (ETC GRE-test), the Association of Medical US colleges (IRU),
This Procedure takes into account the principles that underlie the Ethical Code of the Doctor of Ukraine, approved by the Resolution No. 3 of the meeting of the Academic Medical Council of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine dated August 28, 2009
1.1. This Procedure defines the basic principles of conducting the "Krok" tests of integrated examinations (hereinafter - licensed exams) as a form of external evaluation of the level of professional competence of students (interns) of higher educational institutions that train specialists in the field of "health care" and institutions postgraduate education regardless of subordination and form of ownership (hereinafter referred to as HEI, higher educational institution).
1.2. The main organizational and technological measures for the preparation and conduction of licensed integrated examinations are carried out by the State organization "Center for testing the professional competence of specialists with higher education in the areas of training" Medicine "and" Pharmacy "under the Ministry of Health of Ukraine" (hereinafter referred to as the Testing Center).
The testing center was established by the Ministry of Health of Ukraine (hereinafter - the Ministry of Health of Ukraine) to implement the "Agreement on cooperation in the field of the introduction of a licensed medical examination in Ukraine", concluded between the Ministry of Health of Ukraine and the National Medical Examiner Council (USA) on September 8, 1997, Of Ukraine dated October 18, 1997 No. 1166/97 "On Main Directions of Social Policy for 1997-2000", Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of April 2, 1998, No. 422 "On Measures for the Implementation of the Basic Directions of Social Policy in 1998-2000" . The testing center is a specially authorized state organization for the implementation of the monitoring functions of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine regarding the quality of training of health professionals.
1.3. Licensing exams are conducted in accordance with the System Regulation
Licensed integrated examinations of specialists with higher education in the areas of Medicine and Pharmacy, approved by the Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine dated August 14, 1998, No. 251, registered with the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on September 11, 1998, No. 563/3003; Regulations on the organization and procedure for conducting state certification of students, approved by the order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine of 31 January 2005 No. 53, registered with the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on February 17, 2005 No. 244/10524; Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine of January 15, 1999, No. 7 "On Measures for the Implementation of the Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine of August 14, 1998, No. 251" On Approval of the Regulation on the System of Licensed Integrated Examinations of Specialists with Higher Education in the Directions "Medicine" and "Pharmacy"; Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine dated November 20, 2006 No. 762 "On Introduction of the Licensed Integrated Examination" Step 3. General medical training "as part of the state certification of interns"; Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine dated November 20, 2006 No. 763 "On Introduction of the Licensed Integrated Examination" Step 3. Stomatology "as an integral part of the state certification of interns studying internship in the specialty" Dentistry "and in accordance with the standards of higher education.
1.4. Licensed examinations are carried out on the basis of pedagogical testing technologies, conducted in written (blank) test or computer forms. Examination test consists of 200 (150 for license examinations "Step M" and "Step B") of test tasks that have passed the professional examination. The duration of testing for students (interns) of Ukrainian citizens is 1 minute per 1 test task. Students (interns) give foreign students an additional time (40 minutes) for testing.
1.5. Responsibility for organizing and conducting licensing exams is entrusted to two parties: the rector (director) of the university and director of the testing center.
1.6. Responsibility for observance of the procedure for conducting the license examination is the responsibility of the representative (representatives) of the Testing Center and the authorized representative of the institution of higher education, approved by the order of the rector (director) of the relevant content.
1.7. The schedule of conducting test examinations of licensed exams is approved annually by the Ministry of Health of Ukraine. The schedule of repeated replations, carried out in accordance with the current normative base, is approved by the Testing Center.
1.8. The testing process is the object of photographic, audio, video recording. Each audience holding a licensed exam must be equipped with video cameras so that the resulting image covers at least 95% of the audience.
2.1. Students (Interns) participating in the licensed exam are registered by the Testing Center in accordance with the established procedure upon submission of the higher educational establishments.
2.2. A student (intern) who takes part in a licensed exam has the right to perform tests according to an approved schedule, obtaining results and lodging an appeal to confirm the test score in the prescribed manner.
2.3. The results of licensing exams are sent by the Director of the Testing Center to the Rector (Director) of the University.
Issuance of certificates and maintenance of the Certificate Register is carried out by the Testing Center.
2.4. Student (intern) is obliged:
- to get acquainted with the Procedure for carrying out the license examination;
- To arrive in time for the exam in a timely manner and have a passport with you;
- to comply with the instructions and requirements of the representative of the Testing Center who conducts the exam;
- after completing the test, return the response form and the exam booklet to the representative of the Testing Center who is taking the exam;
- not to carry dangerous objects and substances that may pose a threat to the life and health of test participants; Do not violate this Order.
2.5. During the time allowed for the examination test, the student (intern) must:
- not to interfere with other students (intern) to work on the test, as well as to persons responsible for carrying out the license examination, to perform their duties; do not violate discipline;
- not to communicate with other students (Interns), not to transfer them any items and materials, including examinations; not to disclose in any form information about the contents of the test tasks until the completion of the exam;
- not use and have no means of communication, devices for reading, processing, storing and reproducing information, printed and handwritten materials not provided for by the testing procedure.
2.6. In case of violation of the requirements stipulated in Clause 2.4, Clause 2.5, the student (intern) is deprived of the right to continue the work on the examination test and at the request of the representative of the Testing Center, must submit a response form and leave the audience in which the testing is recorded in the Act conducting a licensed exam.
The form of the answers of this student (intern) is not checked, he receives the result "0" ("failed").
3.1. The subjects of administering licensed exams are:
- Ministry of Health of Ukraine;
- State organization "Center of testing of professional competence of specialists with higher education in the areas of training" Medicine "and" Pharmacy "under the Ministry of Health of Ukraine";
- Higher educational establishments that train specialists in the field of knowledge "health * health" and institutions of postgraduate education of these specialists;
3.2. Powers of licensing examiners.
3.2.1. Ministry of Health of Ukraine: annually approves the schedule of licensing exams; Annually approves the values of the criterion "made up";
monitors compliance with the licensing examination procedure; Carries out measures to improve the quality of preparation of students (interns) in higher educational institutions as a result of licensed exams as a form of external evaluation of professional competence;
carries out other powers stipulated by the current legislation of Ukraine.
3.2.2. Testing Center:
- Carries out organizational and technological preparation and conducting of licensed exams; develops and implements a set of software that is used in the process of organizing and conducting licensed exams;
- approves the expert examination committee developed by the experts of the structure of the contents of the test exams "Step" of licensed integrated examinations;
- forms the national banks of licensed exams, organizes their replenishment by involving universities for writing test tasks, organizes professional, post-exchange and other types of examination of test tasks;
- carries out preparation, printing and duplication of examination booklets necessary for conducting license examinations, with the requirements of confidentiality and prevention of unauthorized access of third parties to confidential materials and information;
- organizes the registration of students (interns) for the preparation of licensed exams at the submission of universities;
- maintains and stores a database of students (interns), results of license examinations and certificates, is its owner in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Personal Data";
- defines the requirements for arranging audiences holding license examinations;
- Involves the State Courier Service for the delivery of exam materials to the University and (or) carries out other activities for such delivery, with the requirements of confidentiality and prevention of unauthorized access of third parties to confidential materials and information;
- Involves the Police of the National Police of Ukraine in order to ensure order and public safety, as well as to control the presence of prohibited technical means in the classrooms during the licensed exams. The powers of a police guard representative are determined by the Instruction on the protection of points of external independent assessment by police officers of the National Police Protection Police, approved by the Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated March 18, 2016, No. 288/189;
- conducts testing of students (interns) for different tests for different categories of students (interns), can use different test variants;
- carries out the examination forms of responses, determines and publishes the results of licensed exams, observing the requirements of this Procedure;
- develops and publishes information materials based on the results of licensing exams;
- carries out registration and issuance of certificates on the results of licensing examinations;
- assigns the date and place of the re-assembly; reviews appeals for the confirmation of the test score; Cancellation of the results of the licensed exam in agreement with the Ministry of Health of Ukraine in case of unauthorized access to the examination booklet;
- determines and analyzes the statistical indicators of the test results and, in the event of their invalidity, informs the Ministry of Health of Ukraine;
- carries out other powers stipulated by the current legislation of Ukraine.
3.2.3. Higher education institutions and postgraduate education institutions:
- promote the dissemination of information about the purpose and procedure for conducting licensed exams;
- provide the qualitative training of students (interns) to the preparation of license examinations;
- provide annual replenishment of the bank's test tasks for licensed exams; ensure the participation of expert lecturers in professional, post-exchange and other types of examination of test materials;
- submit to the Testing Center the registration data of the students (interns) for their registration for the licensing exams;
- provide the distribution of students (interns) in the classrooms in which the licensed exams will be conducted in accordance with the requirements of the Testing Center, create safe conditions for test participants;
- organize the provision, if necessary, of medical assistance to students (intern), which comprise licensing exams
4.1. Registration of students (interns) is carried out by the Testing Center at the submission of the university. Registration of students (interns) begins three months before the exam and ends no later than four weeks before the exam.
4.2. A higher education institution that has a license for training specialists in the relevant field shall submit to the Testing Center within the terms, in the manner and in the form determined by the Testing Center:
an order for the registration of students (interns) for the examination , which is submitted to the university's form (or sheets certified by the registration stamp of the university) according to the template's testing center. Each page of the order is certified by the personal signature of the rector (director) and the seal of the university;
a registration form containing information about each student (intern) for identification in the database (electronically in the format of spreadsheets in accordance with the template's testing center);
an accompanying letter stating the distribution of students (interns) in the classrooms, taking into account that the exam for one category of students takes place in one shift, and students (interns) are placed in the classrooms through one seat.
Data on students in the order must match the information submitted electronically. The original order must be sent to the Testing Center by registered mail or transmitted personally. If a student (intern) is not included in one of the registration documents, the Testing Center does not register it and does not allow it to pass the exam.
4.3. Information about the registered student (intern) is entered into the database of the Testing Center for the further processing and personalization of the results of the licensing exams. This student (intern) is assigned an identification code (ID of the student (intern).
4.4. Changes to the registration data of students (interns) entered in the database of the Testing Center are made solely on the basis of a written order for the change of the registration data of the students (interns).
4.5. In case of necessity to create special conditions for the licensing examination to persons who have diseases that may be an obstacle to its compilation, the higher educational establishments, in addition to the documents specified in clause 4.2 of this section, provide the conclusion of the health care institution about the need to create special conditions.
4.6. The testing center may refuse a university to register a student (intern). The reason for such a decision is:
- improper registration of a set of registration documents;
- the impossibility of creating special conditions for passing the test according to the conclusion of the health care institution;
- submitting an order after the established deadline;
- violation of the requirements of the current regulatory framework.
5.1. Students will be admitted to the Graduation 1 exam by order only in the absence of arrears for the implementation of the curriculum, in particular from the disciplines "Step 1". Students who were not admitted to the exam in connection with the failure to complete the curriculum are considered to have failed to appear on the exam without a valid reason. They get the result of "0", and this result is counted as the first (second / third) attempt to pass the licensed exam. Such students do not have the right to take additional examinations "Step 1". Upon liquidation of the debt in due time, the admission to the exam "Step 1" is issued by a separate order at the university, a copy of which is transferred to the Testing Center for the registration and subsequent completion of the license examination.
5.2. Students are allowed to take the "Step 2" exam only in the absence of arrears on the implementation of the curriculum and the availability of certificates for the licensing exam "Step 1".
5.3. Interns are allowed to take the "Step 3" exam only if there are certificates on the completion of license examinations "Step 1" and "Step 2".
5.4. Students are allowed to take the "Step" "and" Step B "exams only in the absence of arrears on the implementation of the curriculum.
5.5 Students (interns) who are resuming their studies in accordance with the current normative framework and are required to pass a licensed integrated exam as an academic debt, must be registered at the Testing Center in the prescribed manner. An order for enrollment of such students (interns) to universities should be submitted to the Testing Center together with their registration data.
5.6. Students (Interns) who have been deducted or received an academic leave before conducting the license examination are removed from the list of registered students (interns) and are not considered to have appeared. Information about deductions or academic leave must reach the Testing Center no later than a day before the licensing exam and be accompanied by relevant documents. Accompanying documents that are the basis for the removal of students (interns) from the list of registered students (interns) include:
- a letter from the university to the testing center in an arbitrary form with the request to remove these students (interns) from registration as a result of deduction or receipt of academic leave signed by the rector (director) or vice-rector, certified by the seal of the university;
- copy of the order (orders) on deduction or provision of academic leave , certified by a seal of the higher educational institution in the established order.
If this is the case with the "Step 1" exam, these students may not participate in the next reclassification in the current academic year.
5.7. Students (interns) (with the exception of those deducted or those who are on academic leave) who were enrolled in the licensing examination but were absent from the exam during the course of their examination receive the result "0", which is taken into account the general result of the university.
Students (Interns) within 3 (three) days after the examination must submit to the Testing Center documents confirming the reason for the absence.
A certificate for students confirming a valid reason is a properly documented certificate from the student polyclinic (or confirmed by the student polyclinic) regarding temporary disability (registration is carried out in accordance with clause 2.16 of the Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine dated November 13, 2001 No. 455 "On Approval of the Instruction on the Procedure for Issuance documents certifying temporary incapacity for citizens ", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on December 4, 2001, No. 1005/6196 (with amendments and supplements), according to which the students' temporary incapacity for cial institutions certified by a certified copy of a medical certificate or a certificate prescribed form (form №095 / o), which approved by the Ministry of Health of Ukraine of 14.02.2012 №110 «On approval of primary records and instructions for filling them out,
For interns, a document confirming a valid reason is the solely issued and duly filled in disability letter (sick leave).
Students (interns) who provided the appropriate certificate within the specified time, the result of "0" is canceled and they are given the opportunity to pass a licensed exam within the term determined by the Testing Center.
Students who have not given the certificate or provided it after a three-day term are considered to have not appeared for the exam without a valid reason.
5.8. Students (Internes) who, for good reason, can not be tested according to the schedule in the general audience for their health, as evidenced by the proper manner and by a letter from the university, signed by the rector or vice-rector certified by the seal, may take the exam in the hospital on the day of the examination or Individually tested testing center. An individual form of the exam is issued an act of the appropriate form.
5.9. For students (interns) with special needs, it is possible to create special conditions for the licensing exam. The conditions for drawing up a license examination are determined individually for each student (intern) separately, depending on the nature of the restrictions and the state of health at the time of the examination, which is documented.
6.1. Prior to conducting the license examination, pedagogical, scientific and pedagogical workers, as well as other persons who have undergone the appropriate training (instructing) and are representatives of the Testing Center during the licensed examination, are involved.
6.2. The licensing exam is provided by the representatives of the Testing Center and responsible persons of the higher educational institutions, which are approved by the order of the rector (director).
6.3. The payment of the labor of persons involved in conducting licensed exams is carried out in accordance with the current legislation.
6.4. Training (instructing) of persons involved in carrying out of licensed exams is carried out at the Testing Center.
7.1. The exam is made up of registered students (Interns), whose state of health allows them to undergo a test at the time of its implementation.
7.2. For conducting licensed exams, the Testing Center produces and uses closed examination booklets, which are concluded by the Ukrainian Language Testing Center for Ukrainian-speaking students or Russian / English for foreign students. The testing center can use various exam booklets for different student categories.
7.3. For the delivery of examination materials to the university, the Testing Center involves the State Service of Ukraine and (or) the Center of Testing. Examination materials are delivered to the Office of the university, where they are taken by the responsible person, appointed by the order of the rector (director) of the higher educational institution from among the senior staff of the .administration of higher educational institutions. The fact of obtaining exam materials is fixed in the relevant Acceptance Certificate, which is signed by the representative of the State Courier Service of Ukraine and the responsible persons of the higher educational establishments.
Examination materials are stored in a specially equipped room with an alarm specified by the rector of the university (for examinations Step 1, Step 2 and Step 3) or in the safe of the director of the high school that is sealed (for examinations Step M, Step B).
On the day of the exam, the responsible person of the university personally, in the presence of all representatives of the Testing Center, checks the integrity of the containers with the exam materials in accordance with the Act on acceptance of examination materials in the university, signed by two parties (all representatives of the Testing Center and the responsible person of the University). Photos or videos of this process can be performed.
If the integrity of packing materials is preserved, the representatives of the Testing Center begin to conduct an examination in accordance with this Procedure.
7.4. Licensed examinations are conducted in classrooms provided by universities, at the expense of not more than 100 (one hundred) persons who take the exam in one audience. The number of people who can take the exam in one audience should not be more than 1/2 of the number of seats in the auditorium.
Audiences holding a licensed exam should include desks and chairs. They must also be equipped with a clock and audio and video surveillance systems with an automated record of all stages of its conduct to ensure that the test procedure is monitored. The recorded videos are transmitted to the Testing Center, where they are analyzed.
During the licensed exam, a representative of the Testing Center and an authorized representative of the university, who can not attend the audience and communicate with the students (interns), and the police officer of the National Police Protection Police, must be present at the audience. All present in the audience are required to ensure that this Order is implemented during the licensed exam.
Also, during the license examination, public observers duly drawn up in accordance with the established procedure may be present in the auditorium.
Third-party access to the audience in which the exam is held is prohibited.
7.5. Licensed exams are held at the Testing Center if the number of students (interns) in the higher education institutions that take the exam is 20 or less, as well as for students who have been suspended for examination in violation of this Procedure.
7.6. Identification of students (interns) who must pass the exam is conducted on the basis of a passport. Responsibility for the identification of students (interns) rests with the authorized representative of the higher educational institution (at the representative of the Testing Center during the reassessment of the exam "Step 1").